Hey everyone! Today’s post is going to reveal some random facts about me and I’ll share some blogs I’m loving right now! I’d like to start by thanking the babe who nominated me, Rachel Pittman – Fashion Newsie.
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- Write eleven facts about yourself.
- You must answer all eleven questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions, you must nominate eleven bloggers with under 200 followers and give them eleven questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person that nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so they can learn about the Liebster Award.
11 random facts about me
- I’m probably the pickiest eater you will ever meet
- I really love Sci-fi
- I used to parade around in my new outfits when I was a kid and get dad to take photos… I still do this
- My middle name is Suradee
- I moved out of home when I was 18
- I have 3 siblings
- I have been to Paris 3 times
- I can speak Thai
- My favourite thing to do is a making pillow fort and watching movies
- I finish my degree in marketing this year!
- I have a weird phobia of loosing teeth. Sometimes I dream about loosing them and wake up horrified.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for a range of reasons, the biggest being my obsession with style and shopping. I really wanted a channel that I could express my creativeness and share ideas for outfits. I also wanted to help others find affordable, fashionable outfits – that’s why I’ve linked everything since day 1! Another part of me wanted to show the world that you can rock a cool style, no matter your body type (I’m almost as short as Gimli).
Who is your celebrity crush?
I think I’ve re-fallen in love with Ryan Gosling after reading his article in the most recent copy of the Collective Magazine.
Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to you 13 year old self?
Hahaha! What a good question…where do I even start. There were a lot of stupid choices made throughout my teen years, and although they cause a lot of drama and tears, I’d probably tell my 13 year old self that no matter what happens, in the end everything will be okay. I wouldn’t want to change a thing that I’ve been through because it has made me who I am today.
If you could only shop at one clothing store for the rest of your life, where would you shop and why?
Ohh this is a tricky one Rach! I’d have to play it safe and say ASOS, just because they have a HUGE range of clothing so no matter how much my style evolves, I know there will be something I’ll like.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself working for a high-end fashion PR agency, or even travelling. I’d be happy either way
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Haha there were a range of things… I wanted to be Britney Spears so bad, but when I realised that was close to impossible, I moved onto wanting to explore outer space (if only Guardians of the Galaxy were real).
What is your favorite social media platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
Definitely Instagram! I love visual content, in fact I have selective vision when it comes to social media – I really only look at things with pictures or videos. My Instagram feed is probably one of the highest influences on my style and creative ideas too.
What is your favorite season of the year?
Definitely Autumn or Spring (Australia is usually amazing in Spring but this year its been pretty shitty) >:(
What fashion trend will you never try?
Really preppy girly styles…soo just not me. haha.
What are you currently obsessing over?
Finding the perfect blend between edgy/grunge and boho styles. Super love both but when you mix them together in the right way… WOW.
Are you more of a pessimist, optimist, or somewhere in between?
My glass is half full
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite season for fashion?
- If you could go back in time, what era would you visit?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What was your last dream about?
- What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Name three songs that inspire you the most.
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
- Loser Girl Wins
- Fashion Musings Diary
- The Style Boro
- Rockin Heels
- Negative 85
- A Voyage True Fashion
- Angelus Officially
- Rambles & Roses
- Katherina Berghofer
- Style Devotees
If you weren’t tagged, I’d still love to hear your answers in the comments!